Virginia Hospital Center is taking a series of important and necessary actions to mitigate the impact of COVID-19. A special COVID-19 Appeal has been launched to make sure the resources that are required to treat our patients effectively, to keep our employees safe, and to maintain critical partnerships remain available so that we can protect our community’s safety and well-being during this unprecedented pandemic.
Virginia Hospital Center has always been there for the community, but we can’t do this alone. This is a once-in-a-generation chance to join together to ensure the safety and well-being of patients, patient families, Hospital employees, and the communities we serve in and around Arlington. We invite you to participate in this special appeal and thank you in advance for your support.
For additional resources and information on how the Hospital is responding to the COVID-19 crisis, please visit the following links:
- Virginia Hospital Center Website
- Letter to the Arlington Community from Hospital CEO and Foundation President
- Special COVID-19 Appeal Flyer for Sharing
- Updates on How VHC is Responding to COVID-19
- Letter Template for Sharing Update with Others
- Virginia Hospital Center Partners with Arlington County to Open COVID-19 Sample Collection Site
- FACEBOOK LIVE 3/19/2020 - 10:00 am
- FACEBOOK LIVE 3/19/20 - 3:30 pm
Follow VHC to be alerted of Facebook Live updates: