For 75 years, Virginia Hospital Center’s mission has been to act in the best interest of each patient. Help us serve you and your family for the next 75 years by supporting our plan to strengthen the future of healthcare in our community.
Every year, we serve more than 115,000 Arlington residents. With the population of Arlington County projected to rise by 30% over the next 15 years, and to continue to provide healthcare at the highest possible level, we are proposing our first major expansion since 2004.
The impact of your donation:
- A new Outpatient Pavilion, which will bring outpatient services together in a single location and making it more convenient for patients and families to access the care they need.
- Open up space on the main campus for more inpatient beds for cancer, cardiac and stroke patients.
- Provide critically needed inpatient capacity for behavioral health services (psychiatric and addiction treatment).
- Expand our Emergency Department to be able to treat more patients and reduce wait times.
- Add much-needed parking spaces, both above and below ground.
- Create a 1.3-acre welcome oasis of open green space as part of the new 5.5-acre parcel.
- Reduce traffic flow on community streets with the construction of an access road on the Hospital campus, to make it easier to park your car and get to your appointment on time.