Where will you make an impact?
from the opening of The Hitt Family Center for Radiation Oncology, recognizing the continued generosity of Russell and Joan Hitt
At Virginia Hospital Center, our cancer treatment options and services are designed to take a holistic approach to caring for our patients. Our skilled physicians, nurses, dieticians, patient navigators, and so many more, work together to individualize each patient’s treatment plan to meet their unique needs. From preventative screening to diagnosis, from radiation therapy to family support groups, our Oncology Unit is there to guide and support our patients each step of the way.
“Over the past three years, hope has become my motto. My doctors are truly my angels…miracle workers I call them.”
– Nancy Cooley, Breast Cancer Survivor
The Impact of Your Donation
- Ensures the most advanced medical technologies and treatment options are available through the Hitt Family Center for Radiation Oncology and the Rose Benté Lee Ostapenko Outpatient Oncology Center
- Supports preventative and surgical services provided by the Reinsch Pierce Family Center for Breast Health
- Provides education and support groups for patients and their families through the Cancer Resource Center
- As part of our Teaching Hospital Cancer Program certification from the American College of Surgeons, support helps fund cancer research | Learn More